4K Optical Fiber HDMI 2.0b, 12Meters, ARC Priority, 18Gbps 4K@60hz, HDCP 2.2, Dolby Vision 4:4:4 HDR
ZENIQ Optical FIBER 4K HDMI 2.0b Cable -12 Meters
- This cable is NOT bi-directional. Connect HDMI source equipment to the SOURCE connector and TVs to the DISPLAY connector
- Update the television to the latest firmware for 4K and 4K@60Hz support
- To enable Input Signal Plus / HDMI Ultra HD Deep Color / Enhanced Format.
- Update the GPU driver for the best 4K@60Hz performance
Fiber Optics for Flawless Performance
- Fiber optic cores transmit data at lightning-fast speeds
- Fiber optics ensure reliable transmission of full 4K video signals
- Ideal for gaming, Movies and other high-resolution, high refresh rate tasks
Active Chipset Ensures Reliability
- Active, powered chipset inside the cable boosts the signal for optimal performance
- The cable is fully bus-powered, with no external power needed
4K HDR HDMI 2.0b Specifications:
- Supports:18Gbps bandwidth high speed, full 3D, HDR,ARC,HDCP2.2, CEC, Ethernet Channel
- Supports:4K@60Hz,2K,1080p, 720p, 480p
- Plug and Play. No external power needed. Easy to install.
- Low Power Consumption, No loss of signal, ensures high fidelity of signal
- Support mirror mode, extend mode, game mode
- ARC enables the audio to a TV that originates from cable, satellite, streaming or source devices to be sent to an AVR or sound bar through a single HDMI cable.
- This ensures the simplicity of connectivity and that the original audio can be experienced.
- Applicable scope:
- High performance game (PS4 and Xbox series etc.), home 4k theater
- Dolby Atmos and DTS-X Support
- Fit for Projector, Laptop, Blue-ray Player, Apple TV, AV Receiver, TV, Monitor and more.
|Dimensions||18 × 19 × 6 cm|
2 Meters, 3 meters
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.